[Buildroot] Problems with uClicbc and libc.so.6

Angelo Compagnucci angelo.compagnucci at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 10:35:38 UTC 2014

Hi List,

I'm having hard times with some software packages I'm adding to
buildroot. When choosing uClibc, libc.so.6 is missing, so a lot of
software doesn't work.

Right now I'm mostly working on my mono package, it works well with
glibc, but when compiled with uClibc, this is the error:

Unhandled Exception:
System.Net.WebException: An error occurred performing a WebClient
request. ---> System.DllNotFoundException: libc.so.6

Clearly, making a soft link between libc.so.0 and libc.so.6 makes
things working again. I'm on the master git branch.

Any hint appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Profile: http://it.linkedin.com/in/compagnucciangelo