[Buildroot] Raspaudio : how to use buildroot as a git submodule

Alvaro Gamez alvaro.gamez at hazent.com
Wed Oct 8 08:19:49 UTC 2014

Hi, Jeremy

That's a pretty long README and it's very clear. I've just sent you a
pull request fixing a few typos, I couldn't think of any else to
change.

I'm now using this latest version with my project and everything seems fine.
I'm using a post build script to modify inittab accordingly and
packages to selectively install the binary blobs I need on the
simulation machine, so now I live happy with a fully common overlay.

I didn't know about building the toolchain as a separate project. It
looks cool, although I'm currently using prebuilt toolchains and have
not tested it yet.

--
Álvaro Gámez Machado