[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2014-09-30

Mike Zick minimod at morethan.org
Wed Oct 1 12:51:16 UTC 2014

Some noise from one of your read-mostly M.L. members again (me).

> On Wed,  1 Oct 2014 08:30:12 +0200 (CEST)
> Thomas Petazzoni <thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com> wrote:
>
> Build statistics for 2014-09-30
> ===============================
>
>         success : 121
>        failures : 15
>        timeouts : 2
>           TOTAL : 138

Looking good for so early in the cycle.

Now the noise:

I have noticed that recently some of the fix contributors
have been including a "few line" quote of a typical error
message in addition to the "fix(es): url" comment.

As a read-mostly member, I find that new (habit? practice?)
very helpful when reading the daily M.L. fix messages.

Q:
Should there be a discussion on making this additional
information a BR "recommended practice" ?

Mike