[Buildroot] Split supported architectures for Qt Script and Qt Webkit

Peter Korsgaard peter at korsgaard.com
Thu Nov 27 23:57:55 UTC 2014

 > Dear all,
 > please I would like you read this email and provide some feedback before
 > I start writing a patch.

Thanks for investigating!

 > I have assigned a code to each kind of problem I have found, and the
 > meaning of those codes are just below the table.

 > +------------------+-----------+-----------+----------+--------------+
 > | Architecture     | Qt Script | Qt Webkit | Grantlee | Problem Code |
 > +------------------+-----------+-----------+----------+--------------+
 > | BR2_aarch64      | YES       | NO        | YES      | 2            |
 > | BR2_nios2        | YES       | NO        | NO       | 4            |

So the only ones not covered today are these two, right? What about the
mips variant you mentioned above?

The BR2_aarch64 issue will presumably be solved in future qtwebkit
releases once the arch gets a bit more used. The nios issue is an
internal compiler error, that is less likely to get fixed (until a new
compiler is released atleast).

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard