[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2014-11-19

Bernd Kuhls bernd.kuhls at t-online.de
Thu Nov 20 20:07:23 UTC 2014

Thomas Petazzoni <thomas.petazzoni-wi1+55ScJUtKEb57/3fJTNBPR1lH4CV8
@public.gmane.org> wrote in news:20141120094407.4b487379 at free-electrons.com:

>>          arm |             mesa3d-demos-8.2.0 | NOK |
http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/92edf234780795bc2dc1aa495c492df1528204
a1/

> corender.c:17:19: fatal error: GL/gl.h: No such file or directory
>
> Yann, Bernd? I know Yann did an analysis of the issue, but I don't
> think we heard back from Bernd about it. Bernd, can you have a look at
> Yann's analysis of the issue?

Hi,

actually Peter commented on v1 of my patch to fix this bug ;)
Just sent v2: http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/412860/

Yann commented on my glmark2 patch, not committed to buildroot yet, which
should depend on mesa3d for the time being.

Regards, Bernd