[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2014-11-06

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sun Nov 9 09:45:01 UTC 2014

Peter,

On Sat, 08 Nov 2014 21:59:03 +0100, Peter Korsgaard wrote:

> Huh, what email was that? I don't recall a recent mail from you about
> that.

Seems like the mail never reached you, due to the following error. Not
sure it's some issue on your end, or on my end:

Delivery to the following recipients has been delayed.

              <jacmet at sunsite.dk>

The reason for the problem:
4.1.0 - Unknown address error 451-'4.3.0 Error: queue file write error'

> Did you see my reply to Vincent of yesterday?
>
> http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/buildroot/2014-November/111437.html
>
> The autobuilders I run are uptodate (as of yesterday).

Good, thanks!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons