[Buildroot] Buildroot and apt-get

Sid Bharij sid.bharij at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 14:42:09 UTC 2014

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
I guess what I was asking was how to I install a package using build
root. But it seems that build root doesn't support installing
packages. I did read somewhere that you can use a post build script
and add the package using buildroot. I am not sure how though.

Regards,
Sid

On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 1:18 AM, Thomas Petazzoni