[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2014-05-22

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Fri May 23 17:08:19 UTC 2014

Dear Fabio Porcedda,

On Fri, 23 May 2014 11:32:28 +0200, Fabio Porcedda wrote:

> >    powerpc |                alsa-lib-1.0.26 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/520606ec674f6c8efad6ebbb840099ec89d03130/
> >     x86_64 |                audiofile-0.3.6 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/cc21623fbc3d4e94f09b2cb0be36ce05cf75a2e6/
>
> It's related to BR2_PREFER_STATIC_LIB=y, I'm trying to fix it.

Please note that Gustavo has already done a lot of investigation on
this one. It boils done to the fact that we pass --static instead of
-static when building statically. But we switched from -static to
--static a while ago, for some reason that the commit doesn't make
really clear.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons