[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2014-05-19

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Wed May 21 21:27:54 UTC 2014

On 20/05/14 09:25, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> On Tue, 20 May 2014 08:30:07 +0200 (CEST), Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
>
>> >     x86_64 |                alsa-lib-1.0.26 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/3ecb780be9e7912dac9670d9e7ad9a810c6243af/
> Multiple definitions of vfork in libc.a and libpthread.a. To me, this
> looks like a uClibc bug. Do other agree about this? Should we mark
> alsa-lib as not available on pure static builds with uClibc? Is there a
> uClibc patch that fixes that?

 When I did that allpackageyes of a static arm configuration, there were dozens
of packages that show the same or a similar problem (duplicates in libpthread
and libc). I looked at one of them in more detail, and I could make it link by
playing around with the link options, but I haven't been able to find the real
cause.

 Regards,
 Arnout