[Buildroot] grub2

Tom Deblauwe tom.deblauwe at ebo-enterprises.com
Mon May 19 08:56:42 UTC 2014

In attachment my config.

I actually want to build this config that so I can run the 32-bit image
on a 64-bit efi system too.

Best regards,
Tom,

Email Confidentiality: e-BO Enterprises<http://www.ebo-enterprises.com/> Company Registration Number BE 0470174242. This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is proprietary to e-BO Enterprises<http://www.ebo-enterprises.com/>. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply, and delete all copies of this message and any attachments. If you are the intended recipient you may use the information contained in this message and any files attached to this message only as authorized by e-BO Enterprises<http://www.ebo-enterprises.com/>. Any unauthorized use, dissemination or disclosure of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. The contents of this e-mail are not to be considered binding upon e-BO Enterprises<http://www.ebo-enterprises.com/>.