[Buildroot] Booting new kernels

Tal Lubko tallubko at yahoo.com
Sat May 17 18:55:17 UTC 2014

Damn it !!!

I took yours and Gene's advices and  looked again at the kernel configuration.
For some reason, starting from kernel 3.7.1, "RAM block device support" is turned off by default.
I think its mandatory for me because I use initrd. Now I'm going to try a newer kernel (3.14.3).
I think I'll go and read about the boot sequence to understand it a little bit better.

Thanks a lot for your help,
Tal