[Buildroot] http://autobuild.buildroot.net/stats/ doesn't detect python perl luarocks infrastructures

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue May 13 08:36:25 UTC 2014

Dear Fabio Porcedda,

On Tue, 13 May 2014 10:28:53 +0200, Fabio Porcedda wrote:

> The statistics about package using infrastructures are misleading
> because it does not recognize the recently added infrastructures like:
> python, luarocks, perl.

Correct.

> Could be possible to add those new infrastructures?

Yes.

> Where is the source code that generates those pages?

http://git.buildroot.net/buildroot/tree/support/scripts/pkg-stats.

However, there is a new Python variant of this script currently in
patchwork, which is capable of comparing the Buildroot version of a
package with the upstream version. We should probably look at merging
this one at some point, but in the mean time, a quick fix to the
existing shell-based version would be OK.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons