[Buildroot] Enabling readline support in wpa_cli

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Mon May 12 16:12:27 UTC 2014

On 12/05/14 16:16, Oscar Hellström wrote:
> I should probably have added the readline dependency as well, right?

 Indeed, you should have something like

ifeq ($(BR2_PACKAGE_READLINE),y)
BR2_PACKAGE_WPA_SUPPLICANT_DEPENDENCIES += readline
endif

 BTW, a patch like this would typically has as subject:

wpa_supplicant: enable readline support in wpa_cli

 BTW 2: on this list, the policy is not to top-post, but to reply below the
relevant quoted text (like I was doing here).

 Regards,
 Arnout