[Buildroot] Patchwork big patchsets: SELinux

clshotwe at rockwellcollins.com clshotwe at rockwellcollins.com
Fri May 2 15:53:02 UTC 2014

Thomas,

-----Thomas De Schampheleire <patrickdepinguin at gmail.com> wrote: -----

>To: clshotwe at rockwellcollins.com, rjbarnet at rockwellcollins.com,
>Thomas Petazzoni <thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com>
>From: Thomas De Schampheleire <patrickdepinguin at gmail.com>
>Date: 04/30/2014 05:21AM
>Cc: buildroot <buildroot at buildroot.org>
>Subject: Patchwork big patchsets: SELinux
>

>Hi,
>
>I would like to check on the state of one of the big patchsets in
>patchwork: the SELinux patches posted by Clayton Shotwell.
>
>The last iteration in patchwork is v5, posted in December 2013.
>
>What I would like to know specifically is:
>- what is the state of the patchset?
I have not had any time to touch it since they were last submitted. I probably wont be able to get to them late next month at the earliest. I know all of those packages have had at lease two releases since I submitted the patches so the new versions need to be reintegrated.

>- what is blocking integration of this patchset?
I think mainly review time. The audit package required a large patch to get it to cross compile correctly. That one especially needs to be looked at it again.

>- what can be done to deblock it?
Me finding free time to revamp the packages. :)

Thanks,
Clayton

Clayton Shotwell
Software Engineer