[Buildroot] autoreconf: Command not found

Maxime Hadjinlian maxime.hadjinlian at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 16:31:00 UTC 2014

Hi Stanislav, all

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 5:07 PM, Stanislav Vlasic <svlasic at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanx everybody for answering,
>
> based on suggestions and patches, I managed to build xbmc and everything
> else needed for buildroot.
>
> Related to buildroot, all patches/packages are originally from official
> 2014.02 buildroot, except amlogic changes (additional packages), packages in
> thirdparty folder and
> patches to alsa-lib, sdl and sdl_image (to be also available as host
> packages).

A few package in your thirdparty directory are already in buildroot :
   - librtmp (called rtmpdump in buildroot)
   - taglib
   - shairport (libshairplay)

And for XBMC, it will be merged when it is merged :).

Also, sdl and sdl_image have host variant as I added them because of XBMC.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you forked this tree:
https://github.com/huceke/buildroot-rbp

Originally, while there is nothing wrong with this, a lot has happened
in Buildroot and huceke's tree was not updated accordingly.

And as Yann pointed out, why not help out and fix/add the packages you
would want to use ?
If you have specific packages that you don't want to merge in
Buildroot, consider the BR2_EXTERNAL mechanism
(http://buildroot.uclibc.org/downloads/manual/manual.html#outside-br-custom).

This way we would be able to help you the best we can and you don't
have the headache of maintaining a separate fork.

Sounds great heh ? ;)