[Buildroot] autoreconf: Command not found

Stanislav Vlasic svlasic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 16:07:04 UTC 2014

Thanx everybody for answering,

based on suggestions and patches, I managed to build xbmc and everything
else needed for buildroot.

Related to buildroot, all patches/packages are originally from official
2014.02 buildroot, except amlogic changes (additional packages), packages
in thirdparty folder and
patches to alsa-lib, sdl and sdl_image (to be also available as host
packages).

Commits:
https://github.com/Stane1983/buildroot-M3-MX/commits/2014.02-Amlogic