[Buildroot] [v2, 5/7] mesa3d: modularize and bump to version 10.0.3

Bernd Kuhls berndkuhls at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 7 06:03:46 UTC 2014

Thomas Petazzoni
<thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com> wrote
in news:20140306224559.080a6fb3 at skate:

> So you will resubmit a new version?

Hi,

yes, but I need several days for testing the several combinations of
Config.in-options. During yesterdays testing some questions came up:

Is it correct that buildroot lacks llvm support?
If true, I have to remove some radeon-related options Spenser added:
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/x/mesalib.html

Also I could not find libclc/OpenCL as buildroot package:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/commit/?
id=a64d3dd1358fe0f69ebbf10da35c9ebd672e6f9d

The current mesa3d.mk in buildroot only builds the swrast driver, my personal
need is to extend the package to compile the i965 drm driver so I will
concentrate on this. It does not need the dependencies I mentioned above.

Regards, Bernd