[Buildroot] raspberry pi, Qt5 and audio output

Marco Trapanese marcotrapanese at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 07:43:28 UTC 2014

Hello,
about the problem described below, someone in a Qt forum tells me:

"You need to install GStreamer dev libraries, with the relevant
GStreamer plugins for decoding MP3 data."

I found the mp3 plugin in gst-plugins-good (id3demux) but I can't find
the -dev libraries of GStreamer 0.1. I searched with F8 in menu nconfig.

Thanks!
Marco