[Buildroot] Old information on http://git.buildroot.net/buildroot/

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Mar 4 06:54:25 UTC 2014

 > On 03/03/2014 15:04, Mike Zick wrote:
 >> On Mon, 03 Mar 2014 14:43:23 +0000
 >> Will Wagner <will_wagner at carallon.com> wrote:
 >>
 >>> Hello,
 >>>
 >>> I just noticed that there is very old data on the summary page when
 >>> browsing git, according to the footer it was generated 06/03/2013.
 >>>

 >> Try: http://git.buildroot.net/buildroot
 >> (No trailing '/' in URL.)
 >>

 > That's great!

 > So I guess the issue is instead that the 'Browse Source' link on the
 > buildroot homepage needs updating to remove the trailing '/'

The problem is that the working/broken links sometimes swap around, so
you either have to add or remove the trailing '/'.

We have reported it to the osuosl.org guys several times, and recently
they have removed the varnish cache in front on cgit, which is what we
thought caused the problems - But that apparently didn't fix it.

I'll followup with the osuosl.org staff and see what else we can try.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard