[Buildroot] Help about gstreamer h264 in buildroot

Marco Trapanese marcotrapanese at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 12:54:58 UTC 2014

Il 15/06/2014 00:34, Thomas Petazzoni ha scritto:
> Well, given that this currently doesn't work in buildroot, is there
> another way to play an mp4/h264 video from Qt5?
> I think we should rather fix the problems :)

Hi Thomas,
I appreciate a lot your efforts, anyway I have to ask you any news
because Thursday I must show my project and if I can't play mp4 h264
video with buildroot I have to rely on another distro.

Of course I don't request anything! It's just to know if it's easy
enough to fix, otherwise I need to restart from scratch another time.

Thanks!
Marco