[Buildroot] ICU 51.2 bus error

Massimo Callegari massimocallegari at yahoo.it
Wed Jun 11 10:21:57 UTC 2014

Hi again. Just a quick update on this.
I tried a lot of flags/configurations and none worked. Unfortunately I haven't been able to obtain a proper core file to debug what's really going on with ICU.
I tried to build versions 52.1 and 53.1 and got the same bus error result.

So I went back in the past and tried version 4.8.1.1 (taken from Buildroot 2013-08) ... and it works !
I might try versions 49 and 50, at least to identify the version that started to cause the issue I'm having.

For now, since ICU is not vital for what I have to do (QtWebKit), I'm happy I've found one version working.

Regards,
Massimo