[Buildroot] Replace libev with libuv

Nimai Mahajan nimaim at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 12:42:34 UTC 2014

Just tried it with your .mk Gustavo and Buildroot still doesn't like
it for some reason:

>>> libuv v0.11.26 Patching
echo "m4_define([UV_EXTRA_AUTOMAKE_FLAGS], [serial-tests])"
>/m4/libuv-extra-automake-flags.m4
/bin/bash: /m4/libuv-extra-automake-flags.m4: No such file or directory
make: *** [/home/user/Desktop/buildroot-2014.02/output/build/libuv-v0.11.26/.stamp_patched]
Error 1

I'm still on the 2014.02 version of Buildroot as everything is working
for us there currently but I don't think that should matter and your
echo statement there should be generating the
libuv-extra-automake-flags.m4 file so not sure why it's still broken.
I'll play around with it some more.