[Buildroot] Buildroot Developers Meeting: remote participation? list of topics?

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Jan 29 15:08:20 UTC 2014

Hello,

As most of you probably know, the next Buildroot Developers Meeting
will take place next week, on Monday and Tuesday in Brussels, Belgium,
right after FOSDEM. So far, we have 10 participants, amongst which 3
will be participating for the first time to this meeting.

If you happen to be interested by the meeting, do not hesitate to
contact me, we can still arrange for additional seats.

In preparation for this meeting, it would be nice if people (not the
participants, but other Buildroot developers, contributors and users)
could:

 * Let me know if they would be interested in remote participating to
   the meeting. At the last meeting, we used Google Hangout to allow
   remote participants to follow the discussions. If people are
   interested, we can do the same this time (remember to send me your
   Google account address).

 * Add to the list of topics to be discussed the things they think the
   core Buildroot developers should look at during this meeting. See
   http://elinux.org/Buildroot:DeveloperDaysFOSDEM2014#List_of_topics_to_discuss.

Thanks a lot!

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons