[Buildroot] How to add openGL library ?

Mau Z zmau1962 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 10:06:15 UTC 2014

Bernd,

Thanks for answering.

Mesa3d is probably good.

I have no idea as to how to implement the patch that you had sent me  :-(

I am working with buildroot 2013.11

BTW, eventually it would have to be built with the external toolchain
(Sourcery CodeBench).

Thanks

Mau

>* My system is Intel i7 based.
*>* As mentioned above, I need openGL in order to access the GPU.
*
Hi,

does Mesa3D meet your
requirements?http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=MTQ4MzI