[Buildroot] Problems building SDL, SDL_image, SDL_ttf, SDL_gfx via buildroot-2013.11

Peter Thompson peter.macleod.thompson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 18:29:15 UTC 2014

Thomas,

Sorry I am so very very slow in responding.   I was away at the CES show in
Las Vegas and fell way behind in keeping up to my emails and work in
general.

Thanks so much for your suggestions.    I am going to spend a day or so
digesting and trying your suggestions.

Again, I am sorry I am so slow in responding.

Peter