[Buildroot] Configuring the gpsd package

Gabi Kelemen Gabi.Kelemen at VERIFONE.com
Wed Jan 1 15:31:55 UTC 2014

Hi,
As I see in the gpsd_config.h file which is generated by scons, there are several definitions that, as I understand, can be configured during build.
Can anyone tell me how to use the config.in file for that, or any other way that I can do that?

For example: I want to enable only NMEA protocol and disable PPS and ntp_shm.

Thank you,
Gabik
This electronic message, including attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or company named above or to which it is addressed. The information contained in this message shall be considered confidential and proprietary, and may include confidential work product. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and deleting this email immediately.