[Buildroot] ipv6 and eglibc

Marco Trapanese marcotrapanese at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 06:11:21 UTC 2014

Thomas,
here my current package files of postres:

Config.in
config BR2_PACKAGE_POSTGRES
     bool "postgres"
     depends on BR2_INET_IPV6
     help
      Postgres SQL server

comment "postgres requires a toolchain with IPV6 support enabled"
     depends on !BR2_INET_IPV6

postgres.mk
POSTGRES_VERSION=9.3.2
POSTGRES_SOURCE=postgresql-$(POSTGRES_VERSION).tar.gz
POSTGRES_SITE=http://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/source/v$(POSTGRES_VERSION)/($POSTGRES_SOURCE)
POSTGRES_CONF_OPT=--with-system-tzdata=/usr/share/zoneinfo
POSTGRES_DEPENDENCIES=readline zlib

$(eval $(autotool-package))

I added the source item in the main Config.in and I selected the
"postgres" package in the nconfig menu.
However, I can't see any reference to it neither in the Makefile nor in
the build directory (of course after a make clean all cycle).

I read the guide at the autotools-based packages but it seems it doesn't
try at all to download and compile it. What should I check to be sure
buildroot understand it has to?

By the way my .config file contains the following:

BR2_PACKAGE_POSTGRES=y

Thanks!
Marco