[Buildroot] Few questions external toolchain

Marco Trapanese marcotrapanese at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 10:17:54 UTC 2014

After digging a bit more I found the following:

ls -l ~/dev/buildroot/output/host/usr/bin/*gcc

lrwxrwxrwx 1 marco marco     21 feb 25 11:00 arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-gcc
-> ext-toolchain-wrapper
-rwxr-xr-x 1 marco marco   5908 feb 25 11:00 ext-toolchain-wrapper

./arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-gcc
arm-fsl-linux-gnueabi-gcc: fatal error: no input files

it's ok, but:

./ext-toolchain-wrapper
/home/marco/dev/fsl-linaro-toolchain/bin/ext-toolchain-wrapper: No such
file or directory

I don't understand this behavior and I didn't find any information about
in the documentation. Did I searched wrong?
Thanks
Marco