[Buildroot] udev 182: scsi/scsi.h not found

Marco Trapanese marcotrapanese at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 19:37:51 UTC 2014

Hi all!
I'm still learning and I was able to fix several issue by myself.
Anyway my first buildroot compilation is not completed yet!

The building of udev 182 ends with the following error:

src/ata_id/ata_id.c:32:23: fatal error: scsi/scsi.h: File o directory
non esistente
  #include <scsi/scsi.h>
                        ^
compilation terminated.
make[3]: *** [src/ata_id/ata_id.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2

grep -rn 'scsi' package/ leads to the package libiscsi but selecting it
doesn't fix the problem.

Thus I'm asking again an hint to put me on the right way.....
Thanks!
Marco