[Buildroot] Bugs cleanup (input requested)

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 15:20:10 UTC 2014

Hi Thomas,

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 3:43 PM, Thomas Petazzoni
> Dear Thomas De Schampheleire,
>
> On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 11:21:24 +0100, Thomas De Schampheleire wrote:
>
>> *For the entries proposing new packages*, I have updated the todo
>> list. Feel free to adopt these patches (but please wait until next
>> release cycle): http://elinux.org/Buildroot#Packages
>
> Note that for libav, Spenser Gilliland has proposed a patch some time
> ago, and said he would resubmit an updated version.

OK, I updated the wiki to reflect this.

> For these bug reports, did you change them to another state?

Not yet. I see that several already are in state 'enhancement', prio P5.

What about additionally 'assigning' them to a mailing address that
reflects that these are packages? Currently unassigned bugs are
assigned to 'unassigned at buildroot.uclibc.org'. Is this a real e-mail
address or not? What about we assign 'new package' entries to
'unassigned-newpkg at buildroot.uclibc.org' instead?

> Note that bug reports can be separated from enhancement requests in
> Bugzilla, using the severity of the bug. When I look at Bugzilla, I
> have two separate saved queries: "bugs" and "enhancements".

I will update the bugs I looked at accordingly.

Thanks,