[Buildroot] Patch for toolchainfile.cmake absolut path references

Samuel Martin s.martin49 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 11:14:35 UTC 2014

Hi Uwe,

On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 12:31 PM, Uwe Strempel <u.strempel at googlemail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
> I've build a patch for BUG #6818
>
> FIrst, thanks for your contribution, but please consider a patch using git,
and send it to the mailing list using 'git send-email' (see
http://www.buildroot.org/downloads/manual/manual.html#_contributing_to_buildroot
),
this is the way Buildroot community works.

Anyway, I looked at the patch.

> On build process of buildroot the toolchainfile.cmake is created, but
> with wrong absolut path.
> When shareing the toolchain or move the folder you get problems this
> path settings.
>
> A workarround for cmake files is
> - get the path of the toolchainfile.cmake and set the the variables.

I found the part touching the package/Makefile.in a bit confusing.
The idea of what has to be done in the toolchainfile.cmake is good, though
I think you miss some $-escaping...

Samuel