[Buildroot] Patchwork review evening (this week!)

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sun Dec 7 23:20:08 UTC 2014

Hello,

In order to help with killing a bit of the patchwork backlog, I'm
proposing to have a "patchwork review evening". The idea is that a
group of Buildroot developers join on IRC for a few hours in the
evening, and we go through a list of patches or patch series that are
'complex' and try to take some decision about them.

I've put up a list of possible dates this week at
http://doodle.com/kinfzn5xhg7i35g2. The proposed time is 8 PM CET, but
it can be adjusted to be a bit earlier or later.

We'll try to prepare the meeting by setting up a list of patches to be
discussed.

Thanks for your participation,

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons