[Buildroot] Custom kernal patch not being run

buildrootcharles charles.s at mercury-security.com
Thu Aug 28 18:44:32 UTC 2014

Thanks Thomas, I just tried that command and it still does not implement my patch. When I execute the command "make linux-dirclean linux" I see text that says ">>> linux custom Download additional patches" is this supposed to indicate it found my patch? I'm guessing that I have the patch file named wrong as I have read it needs to match exactly what is trying to be patched but I don't know if it should be named linux-custom (that's the folder name in output->build->) should it be named the same as the custom kernel tarball (linux-3.10.4-July302014)?