[Buildroot] Two stages compilation

Zoltan Gyarmati mr.zoltan.gyarmati at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 10:53:13 UTC 2014

Dear Angelo,

The point is here that for mono you have to define both a host package,
and a target package. For this you can look for the
"host-autotools-package" macro, and probably can get some ideas from
checking package/python/python.mk.

A couple of months back i was able to package mono for OpenWrt (which is
in this sense close to Buildroot), but i haven't finalized that project
(as it turned out that the target MIPS CPU is not totally supported by
Mono...). If you think it's useful, i can dig this out from the archive
and share the package definition with you. Please let me know if so.

regards
zgyarmati

--
br,