[Buildroot] lava-test package in buildroot

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 06:30:04 UTC 2014

Hello Ludovic, Yegor,

The buildroot patchwork still contains packages proposed by Ludovic:
lava-test, lava-tool, python-linaro-dashboard-bundle.

In one of the related mail threads, it was mentioned that lava-test
didn't properly work on target. I did not delve into the details of
this, but my question is: what shall we do about these patches?

In the mean time, a python-package infrastructure has been added in
buildroot, so if we want to integrate the patches they need to be
refreshed first.

Of course, we should only add packages that work...

Thanks,