[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2013-09-28

Michael Rommel rommel at layer-7.net
Sun Sep 29 12:59:32 UTC 2013

Hi Thomas,

I took the config file from:

  http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/9fb298d4e09a6f9b88207909d583dce05392048e/config

and reproduced the error. After some tinkering I found that the build option "prefer static libraries" causes aiccu and knock to not compile on the arm architecture. I am not expert enough to find out why this is the case, so I wanted to ask whether there is a way to specify for some programs that they are not compatible with this setting and maybe disable them from being shown in the menuconfig.

Or if someone has an idea where I could start looking, please tell me. I have no clue, why static linking fails completely, even when the libraries are available in .../target/usr/lib, e.g. libgnutls.a and .la.

  Michael.

--
Michael Rommel, Erlangen, Germany