[Buildroot] libgcc erroneously built as armv5 for arm920t(armv4t)

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Sep 26 19:00:35 UTC 2013

 Thomas> Interesting. First, thanks for the investigation.

 Thomas> When you select BR2_arm920t as the ARM processor, we are
 Thomas> already passing --with-arch=armv4t to the gcc configure. So,
 Thomas> gcc should already avoid the use of CLZ, since ARMv4T does not
 Thomas> support it.

It indeed sounds quite strange, as I've run buildroot rootfs'es on the
mini2440 (which is arm920t) back in 2011 at least.

I don't have access to that hardware anymore though.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard