[Buildroot] build error since a change in apply-patches.sh

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Mon Sep 16 10:48:09 UTC 2013

>>>>> "Gustavo" == Gustavo Zacarias <gustavo at zacarias.com.ar> writes:

 Gustavo> On 09/16/2013 06:51 AM, Peter Korsgaard wrote:
 >> Yes, I already brough this up here:
 >>
 >> http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/buildroot/2013-September/078292.html
 >>
 >> I guess the best option is just to go back to warn on non-patches.

 Gustavo> Another headsup with apply-patches.sh:
 Gustavo> There's an unintented side-effect of
 Gustavo> 5871b791995ebe295db7dca608afe3f293ce8953 too, it may apply patches that
 Gustavo> are no longer necessary automatically via reverse (-R).
 Gustavo> We may see unintended unfixing of things with this, i've seen it happen
 Gustavo> to me with some yet unreleased fixes (the big automake bump).
 Gustavo> Maybe adding a -N to patch would be in order?

Yes, -N or -f would be good.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard