[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2013-09-13

Michael Rommel rommel at layer-7.net
Sat Sep 14 15:16:01 UTC 2013

Hi Thomas,

thanks for the info. I already had a look at the http://git.buildroot.net/buildroot-test/plain/utils/br-reproduce-build
script and the make without any additional arguments is still running as we speak.

But it is true, the machine has many more packages installed. I originally thought it might have to do that
the .mk file checks for
  ifeq ($(BR2_PACKAGE_LIBGCRYPT),y)

whereas the Config file does a
select BR2_PACKAGE_LIBGCRYPT if !BR2_PACKAGE_OPENSSL

but in the end it shouldn't matter and during the three builds I did, openssl was built first everytime and
the lib detection worked...

Cheers,

  Michael.

--