[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2013-09-13

Michael Rommel rommel at layer-7.net
Sat Sep 14 12:36:26 UTC 2013

Hi,

I thought I take care of one of the build failures from yesterday and picked the line:

      arm |                  libssh2-1.4.3 | NOK | http://autobuild.buildroot.net/results/e93e24d210dc7a2a51758536b7b3964b8a3251b4/

I tried to reproduce the error, but was unable to do so in three attempts.
 1. used a clean i568 toolchain without configuration and gave only a make toolchain libssh2
 2. used a clean arm toolchain with a default .config file and made a make toolchain libssh2
 3. used the config file from the autobuilder and did a make toolchain libssh2

Always used the toolchain from buildroot itself.

All three commands completed successfully and libssh2 found the libssl without any problems.

Although I'd like to help, I am now stuck - without reproducing the error, I have no idea, how to fix it.

BR,

  Michael.

--
Michael Rommel, Erlangen, Germany