[Buildroot] Fwd: ubuntu 13.10 prerequisites

Olivier Schonken olivier.schonken at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 06:32:30 UTC 2013

Hi Thomas

You are correct, only the libc:i386 is necessary to start a build. (If the
64-bit versions of gcc, binutils and g++ are installed)

The rest of the packages were added as the 32-bit counterparts buildroot
would need, if the 64-bit versions were not installed by default.

Sorry for the ambiguity

Regards

Olivier