[Buildroot] Updating /etc/protocols

Peter Sanford psanford at nearbuysystems.com
Sat Oct 26 00:19:37 UTC 2013

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 5:02 PM, Gustavo Zacarias
<gustavo at zacarias.com.ar>wrote:

> The updated NetBSD protocols has a lot of comments/emails addresses that
> would take up space [1]. You could just use some linux distribution
> /etc/protocols or trim it down and send a patch.
> For that matter /etc/services could be updated too.

Yeah that was basically why I was asking. I also wanted to verify that
there wasn't any licencing reasons for using a BSD source originally.  If
that's the case I will probably just grab the Debian version[1] which is
quite a bit more concise than the NetBSD one.

[1] -
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-branches/debian/jessie/netbase/jessie/view/head:/etc-protocols