[Buildroot] Buildroot talk at ELCE

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Fri Oct 25 07:53:20 UTC 2013

On 25/10/13 09:14, Peter Korsgaard wrote:
> FYI,
>
> As you might be aware, I'm doing a talk titled 'Buildroot: What is new'
> this afternoon at the Embedded Linux Conference Europe. See the link
> below for the slides:
>
> http://peter.korsgaard.com/buildroot-whats-new-elce2013.pdf
>
> I'm trying to make it clear that Buildroot is very much alive, with lots
> of activity.
>
> Most items in the slides have already been discussed, but I would very
> much appreciate if you could take a quick look and let me know if I
> missed something important or said anything stupid.
>
> Thanks!

  slide 3: There are at least 4 Pengutronix guys at the conference, so I
guess you should mention PTXdist :-)

  slide 4: No single company steering: actually, no company at all is
steering - though most of us use buildroot professionally, our buildroot
work is mostly on a volunteer basis. Right?

  Regards,
  Arnout