[Buildroot] Buildroot Developpers' Day 2013

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at free.fr
Thu Oct 17 20:00:29 UTC 2013

Jesse, All,

On 2013-10-17 11:28 -0400, Jesse Cobra spake thusly:
> I would not mind joining hangouts to see Yann's presentation.

He! I was not planning on doing an actual presentation with slides or
anything like that! :-)

But since it seems a few people are actually interested in br.config,
I'll try to prepare something more-or-less structured as an intro.
But don't expect top-of-the-class slides! ;-)

> That said I am -5 EST so I could only watch if it is later in the day in
> Edinburgh, my morning...

With you and Ryan being UTC-5, it looks like we can arrange the schedule
to meet your TZ offset.

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.