[Buildroot] Buildroot Developpers' Day 2013

Luca Ceresoli luca at lucaceresoli.net
Thu Oct 17 13:25:45 UTC 2013

Hi Thomas,

Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> On Mon, 14 Oct 2013 00:39:41 +0200, Yann E. MORIN wrote:
>
>> The date for the next Buildroot Developpers' Days (BDD) is getting
>> closer with each passing minute. ;-)
>
> Indeed. We are for the moment 6 participants. If there are other
> persons interested in participating, we can host up to 8 persons. For
> the record, it's taking place on Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th of
> October in Edinburgh.
>
>> Adding items to the list is not limited to participants. Even if you
>> do not intend to be present, or can not be, and if you have ideas
>> about things we can discuss during this session, please feel free to
>> complete the list.
>>
>> I have started adding a few items to the list of topics to address
>> during this event, list which you may find there (needs registration
>> to the Wiki first):
>>      http://elinux.org/Buildroot:DeveloperDaysELCE2013
>
> I've added a few topics. I'll think about some more.
>
> Also, do we want to start a Google Hangout session during the meeting,
> to allow people to follow the discussions remotely? Is there any
> interest in doing that, from the perspective of people that would be
> interested in participating remotely?

This year I'll be at ELC-E, but unfortunately not at the BDD.

If there were a chance to follow your discussion remotely, I'd try join
at least a little time in the afternoon (not in the morning, I'm flying
back home from Edinburgh).

I would particularly be interested in understanding Yann's
"buildroot.config" proposal.

But don't set it up for me alone, I'm not even sure I'll be able to
connect!

--
Luca