[Buildroot] Buildroot Developpers' Day 2013

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Thu Oct 17 12:32:09 UTC 2013

Hello all,

On Mon, 14 Oct 2013 00:39:41 +0200, Yann E. MORIN wrote:

> The date for the next Buildroot Developpers' Days (BDD) is getting
> closer with each passing minute. ;-)

Indeed. We are for the moment 6 participants. If there are other
persons interested in participating, we can host up to 8 persons. For
the record, it's taking place on Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th of
October in Edinburgh.

> Adding items to the list is not limited to participants. Even if you
> do not intend to be present, or can not be, and if you have ideas
> about things we can discuss during this session, please feel free to
> complete the list.
>
> I have started adding a few items to the list of topics to address
> during this event, list which you may find there (needs registration
> to the Wiki first):
>     http://elinux.org/Buildroot:DeveloperDaysELCE2013

I've added a few topics. I'll think about some more.

Also, do we want to start a Google Hangout session during the meeting,
to allow people to follow the discussions remotely? Is there any
interest in doing that, from the perspective of people that would be
interested in participating remotely?

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons