[Buildroot] Help with selecting package

Marco Trapanese marcotrapanese at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 13:10:46 UTC 2013

Il 14/10/2013 13:47, Thomas Petazzoni ha scritto:
> make linux-menuconfig See
> http://buildroot.org/downloads/manual/manual.html#kernel-custom.

Ok, but as far as I know the linux.config file contains all the
available parameters.The active ones are set to "y" otherwise are
commented out.
In the current linux.config there is no CONFIG_VIDEOBUF_GEN item at all.

Anyway I searched for suitable items in linux-menuconfig but the name of
the menu could be different... Is there a table where each CONFIG_ item
is translated into the linux-menuconfig one? There are so many options
one cannot try in a random way :-)

Best regards
Mark