[Buildroot] Buildroot Developpers' Day 2013

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at free.fr
Sun Oct 13 22:39:41 UTC 2013

Hello All!

The date for the next Buildroot Developpers' Days (BDD) is getting closer
with each passing minute. ;-)

Adding items to the list is not limited to participants. Even if you do
not intend to be present, or can not be, and if you have ideas about
things we can discuss during this session, please feel free to complete
the list.

I have started adding a few items to the list of topics to address
during this event, list which you may find there (needs registration
to the Wiki first):
    http://elinux.org/Buildroot:DeveloperDaysELCE2013

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.