[Buildroot] Kernel module compiled but not found

Marco Trapanese marcotrapanese at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 17:05:03 UTC 2013

Il 13/10/2013 18:53, Sagaert Johan ha scritto:
> Just a caution:
> It's best to do a clean in a MYKMOD_CONFIGURE_CMDS section.
> I stumbled into this: the install path was not correct if the module had been build before.
> (In my case it was already build from within eclipse while developing.)

Hi,
I added the following section:

define SENSORAY2253_CONFIGURE_CMDS
     $(MAKE) $(LINUX_MAKE_FLAGS) -C $(LINUX_DIR) M=$(@D) clean
endef

with no chance.
I tried also to remove the build/sensoray2253 directory and call:

make sensoray2253-reconfigure
make sensoray2253-rebuild

I cannot fine the ko file even in the build directory (I assume it is
copied to the install dir rather than moved). Anyway I would expect a
compiler error if the binary file is not created.

Mark