[Buildroot] Qt 5.0.2 with OpenSSL

Espen Frimann Koren espenfk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 08:23:49 UTC 2013

I lost the build log and when I did make clean, it worked :-)

The link errors did not relate to OpesSSL-libs, but to functions within Qt
that should have been compiled/present when OpenSSL was enabled. Maybe it
was a consequence of how I did the build:

1. Built all without openssl
2. Added openssl and built again, but without clean
2.1 Qt is not rebuilt then
3. Ran make qt5base-dirclean && make qt5base-build because I needed more
features in Qt
3.1 The link error is present
4. make clean && make
4.1 Everything builds fine.